5x10 Storage Unit
- A room full of furniture and some personal items.
- 10-20 boxes, clothes.
- 5 x 10 (50 sq. ft.)
5x15 Storage Unit
- Bicycles, 10-20 boxes, and other small items
- Two rooms of furniture.
- 5 x 15 (75 sq. ft.)
10x10 Storage Unit
- Contents of a small apartment or condo.
- 30-50 boxes, large items.
- 10 x 10 (100 sq. ft.)
10x15 Storage Unit
- Contents of a small house or large apartment.
- 50-70 boxes, large items.
- 10 x 15 (150 sq. ft.)
10x20 Storage Unit
- Contents of a 3-4 room house or apartment.
- Major appliances, car.
- 10 x 20 (200 sq. ft.)
10x30 Storage Unit
- Contents of a full house or large apartment.
- 100+ boxes, large items.
- 10 x 30 (300 sq. ft.)
Self-Storage Strategy 101:
Or, “How I learned to stuff all my earthly possessions into a very small spot.”
Self-storage probably seems easy at first. Simple problem (I have way too much stuff!) meets simple solution (Here's a nice big box to put it in!).
So, naturally, you heap up big piles of your stuff (Some of it maybe even in boxes) and start throwing it pell-mell into your storage unit. WRONG.
The trouble is, once you've got all that stuff in there, how are you going to get it out again? There's stacks of stuff everywhere! Unless you are a trained gymnast or just someone who likes climbing over precariously perched items, you may need some Storage Strategy help. Read more.